Thermocouple Thermometer Type J,K or T
Type J,K or T
- Hold button freezes display for later reading
- Easy to use, field calibration "capture" mode for improved system accuracy
- Accuracy: ±0.9°F (±0.5°C) above -99.9 ±2.0°F (1.0°C) below -99.9 plus ± 0.2% of reading
- Selectable °C or °F scale
- UL & cUL rated Intrinsically safe-Certified for Class I, Division 1; Groups A, B, C, and D hazardous (classified) locations
- Sealed Silicone rubber keypad
- Rated IP 54 for splash & dust resistance
- ABS/polcarbonate impact resistant case
- Fold out stand for bench top operation
- Meets CE requirements for electromagnetic compatibility
- Bright, easy to read LCD
- 3 year warranty
- Manufactured in U.S.A.
Thermocouple Thermometer is easy-to-use and is ideal for your basic temperature monitoring applications.
Thermocouple Thermometer from Barnant is available for either J, K, or T type thermocouples.
- Four button keypad: On/Off,
- °C/°F for °C or °F scale
- Hold and CAL. CAL button - easy one button
- "capture" mode, for a single (ice) point field calibration offset.
- Field Calibration lockout feature prevents tampering and protects factory settings.
- K thermocouples are the most popular and have the widest temperture range
- J offers ruggedness and reliability
- T thermocouples have the narrowest range but are ideal for cryogenics, food service and research applications under 200°F.
Thermocouple Thermometer Specifications
Power: two AA batteries (included)
Battery life: minimum 500 hours
Low battery indication: yes
Dimensions: 3.3"W x 6.2"H x 1.2"D (84 mm W x 158 mm H x 30 mm D)
Shipping Weight: 0.7 lbs (0.4kg)
Warranty: 3 years
Housing: ABS/polcarbonate impact resistant case with sealed silicone rubber keypad and built-in tilt stand
Ratings: UL & cUL rated Intrinsically safe - Certified safe for Class I, Division 1; Groups A, B, C, and D hazardous (classified) locations. Meets CE requirements for electromagnetic compatibility
||-328 to 1832°F (-200 to 1000°C)
±(0.2% of reading and ±0.9°F (± 0.5°C))
±(0.2% of reading and ±2°F (±1°C))
|0.1° between -99.9° and 299.9°: 1° below -99.9°
||On/off, hold calibration, and °C/°F
||3 3/4 digit LCD, 1/2"H
||-418 to 2501°F (-250 to 1372°C)
||-418 to 752°F (-250 to 400°C)
Thermocouple Thermometer Type J,K or T from Barnant
Quality Temperature, Pressure and Recording Instrumentation