- Offered in two versions: Basic Recorder or Recording Controller
- Single pen or dual pen options
- Measures temperature, pressure, level, flow, and other process variables
- 12” circular chart
- Enhanced platen assembly eliminates slide wire feedback
- Isolated universal inputs
- Optional isolated 4-20mA outputs
- Large .56” 4-digit, LED programmable display with full keypad access
- Process value display and value indicator for each pen
- Up to two programmable alarms per pen
- On/Off and PID, Auto/manual control
- RS-485 digital communications option
- CE, UL, and C-UL approved
|If you’re looking for a recorder that’s rugged, reliable, and replete with refinements, look no further than the Circular Chart Recorder Partlow MRC 8000.
The Circular Chart Recorder Partlow MRC 8000 incorporates many refinements over the others in the MRC product line. One example is the inclusion of a 12” version of the enhanced platen assembly. This new feature eliminates slide wire feedback—which means improved reliability for you. Another important upgrade is the incorporation of optional isolated 4 to 20 mA outputs; this provides the highest resolution and accuracy available in a recorder of this type.
There are two different versions in the MRC 8000 circular chart recorder line: a basic recorder and a recording controller. Both may be specified as either single pen or dual pen units. A large .56” red LED display for each pen, as well as keypad access (even when the cover is closed) make its information easy-to-read and its parameters convenient to program. In addition, each version is capable of measuring, recording, and displaying temperature, pressure, level, flow, as well as other process variables.
The Circular Chart Recorder Partlow MRC 8000 includes isolated universal inputs as well as a host of optional capabilities such as: transmitter power supply, 5A relay outputs, auxiliary inputs for remote setpoints, RS-485 communications, door lock, and NEMA 4X enclosure.